Monday 7 February 2011

Starting Off

Hello, I'm Mark, I'm currently an intern volunteering at the Churches Conservation Trust.  This is my blog that will follow my journey being in charge of a heritage and regeneration project at All Saints church, in Langport, Somerset (UK).

This blog is here because the project I'm working on is applying for Heritage Lottery Fund Young Roots funding.  One of the criteria for a project to be awarded funding is that there should be tangible products that the young people have created that relate to the project.  As I'm a young person who's already familiar with blogging, it seemed like a good opportunity to make one of these tangible outputs an ongoing blog written by me and detailing my experiences of the project.

Today's my first day of contracted work on the project, (which seems to me to be a good day to start blogging), but I've already had a meeting, and a training day which you can do the reading of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment