Tuesday 19 July 2011

New Saints Blog Statment - Paige

Name- Paige Blackwell

Why do you want to be involved in the project?- I think the project is a good opportunity for me to do something more for our community, and develop some new skills for my future. It also gives me something to focus on whilst I'm out of work.

What kind of new opportunities are you looking forward to?- I'm mostly looking forward to learning about the business development, as I would like to hold my own business some day. Also hopefully see the public enjoy our progress for the church!

How will working with the project help your future?- The project will give me vital experience that I will need for my CV. Working for a project this big, and different, will also show me other opportunities in my career. Hopefully it will give me a boost to get myself into a job.

Where would you like to take lead in the project?- I would like to always have it part as a team, but my interests are of course making the money, the arts side of things, and help organise activities for our project.

How would you like to celebrate achievements?- to celebrate I would probably want to go for a drink or get Joe to put his boat on the river!!

No comments:

Post a Comment