Tuesday 19 July 2011

New Saints Blog Statement - Joe F

Joe Fosters Blog Statement for the New Saints Church Project


Why do you want to be involved in the project?

I have made myself a part of this project, as I'm fed up of having nothing to do around my local town and its the same everywhere here... All the youth dont know what to do with themselves.  I also think it would be nice to look back in the future and think I helped add something to the community despite all the people telling me it couldnt be done!!

What kind of new opportunities are you looking forward to?

At this point in time I'm not a hundred percent sure; but I am a person who likes to learn new skills and have them under my belt.  The idea of setting up a business is appealing to me, as its something I would like to do myself in the future; I'm hoping that this project will give me some ideas and skills to help me later on in life.


Do you think the project is fun and interesting? Any suggestions?

The team we have built on this project is brilliant. We are all from different backgrounds and have many different interests, its nice the way this project is already bringing people together.


How would you like to celebrate achievements?

I'd like to have a massive open day at the church. A day where me and the group could just go around and show off what we have managed to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment