Wednesday 22 June 2011

'New Saints for All Saints' in the Langport Leveller

Below is our first piece of print media for the project.  The Langport Leveller is a local newspaper with a circulation of over 2,000 in Langport, Huish Episcopi and the Levels.  We were really pleased with the way the project came over in the article - I almost sound as if I know what I'm talking about! (I'm joking, I do know what I'm talking about really :P).

We had a very nice email from Andrew Lee, the Editor of the Langport Leveller and author of the article, giving us permission to reproduce it, so here it is in all its scanned in glory! (click to embiggen)
 

Andrew also said that the Langport Leveller has taken an interest in the project and would be following it in the future, so hopefully we'll be able to show some later articles too! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment