Thursday 17 March 2011

Preparing for Monday's meeting

I've had a final flurry of activity today as I realised that I won't be at work again properly until Monday when the meeting with the young people is happening! Eek!

Fortunately I've got a catch-up with Melita planned for earlier on Monday, where she can reassure me that we are prepared and that young people aren't really that scary...

This afternoon's been focussed on preparing documents that establish the roles of individuals and organisations within the project, after asking the Regeneration Taskforce for some advice I've been given lots and lots of information with about 20 minutes before I go home! Lots of note-taking and keeping things at the top of my mind!
I've been drafting organograms for the project and trying to find an up-to-date one for the Trust.  I've also been discussing Memorandums of Understanding, and trying to work out the best method to keep in touch with the young people once they've committed.  Good strong business philosophy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment